Ok. So here is an Update of what I have been doing. Short and sweet I know! But obviously blogging isn't my thang!
Went to Baltimore to Visit my Roomies from USU Kara and Brittany,
My Cute Niece Kierra Page Was baptised in Burley.
I ran/walked The Race for the Cure for Denise's friend Lori who died from Breast Cancer. (Left to right, Chris Wallace, Ann Marie Wallace, Wade Wallace, Denise Graham Tippets, and Tiffany Graham)
Saw the Giant Panda at the National zoo in DC
Went on a Cruise to Cabo San lucas, Puerto Vallerta, and Mazatlan.
Went to see BODY WORLD (plastisized humans) with Matt Painter (I dated him for two months).
Was introduced to the neti pot nasal irrigation by Matt.
And finally we went to a Jazz game with Cynthia who is a San Antonio Spurs fan and where I was persuaded to bet on who would win by Matt after he cheated and looked at the odds in Vegas!! (left to right, Coby Mathews, Cynthia Arocha, Tiffany Graham, and Matt Painter).
Lets see, there are also picture I can't find from attending WICKED Broadway play, Went to SEVERAL Sun Dance films, visited Sarah and Dan in Rexburg where we went tubing, and I could go on and on.. but I won't. So as you notice, which this pictures are only the beginning, I haven't been sitting on my rump by any means! Hope all is well with everyone!











0 comments:
Post a Comment