I was born and raised in a small farming town in Idaho. After highschool graduation, I left the nest and attended Ricks College. What a joke. I really didn't enjoy Ricks so I transferred to UTAH STATE!! GO AGGIES! I had so much BLOOMING FUN. Needless to say, my motto for school was C's get degrees. Took my sweet time and got my bachelors degree. So the Bachelors degree was not enough (basically I didn't want to be a laborer in Horticulture field) I decided to get my Masters Degree in Water Conservation. After getting the masters I moved to Colorado and worked for the City of Boulder. Momma didn't like me being far away from Idaho like that. In fact she hated it. So I received a job offer in Utah and now I work for a Landscape Architecture Firm. Bought a 20 year old house and I love it. Keeps me busy with repairs and upgrades. I have two dogs, Mudflap(Heeler/Australian Shepard mix and Ellie(border collie) Love them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment